This is your ultimate round up of easy but out-of-this-world Christmas recipes! There’s a little something for everyone here – starters, main dishes, side dishes and of course, desserts.
Plan your Christmas menu with ease with every delicious, free printable recipe you could ask for.
Save this one and pin it for later – it’s the best Christmas recipe guide around, featuring 50+ incredible recipes!
One of the things I’ve learned in my years of entertaining is that planning ahead is my best method to beat the stress. This goes for everything – invitations, decorating, and certainly the meal planning and prep.
However, it can be overwhelming to get started. There are so many delicious recipes and ideas out there to choose from! That’s where this easy, organized guide comes in.
Today I’m sharing my favorite recipes for the holidays, broken into categories that make it easy to follow and understand. You’ll see a link to each one, featuring a free printable recipe card.
If you prefer to simply browse around and find your own version of a perfect Christmas meal plan, hop on over to the Christmas category!
Christmas Menu Ideas
With that in mind, these menu ideas reflect some of the most popular recipes I’ve created over the years! You’ll find fabulous appetizers and delicious desserts, and everything in between.
Here are my favorite serving platters, utensils, baking dishes and glassware. Whether you serve an informal buffet on your kitchen countertops, or a more elaborate seated dinner, you can make it feel oh-so-special for guests with some beautiful serving suggestions.
- Classic White Dinnerware
- Gold Flatware
- Casual Glassware
- STAUB Ceramics Rectangular Baking Dish Set
- White 3 qt Casserole Dish
- White 1 qt Casserole Dish
The Best Christmas Recipes
Choose one of these festive and fabulous green salads to accompany your main dish this Christmas!
While a turkey or ham might be the classic choice, feel free to choose something unexpected! Salmon, steak, or even pasta can feel elegant and special for guests!
Choose one item from this category- or choose them all, of course!
Serve 2-3 side dishes to round out your holiday meal.
Because it's not a festive party without some seasonal drinks! Choose from traditional cocktails or more family-friendly options.
How can all the savory options have all the fun? Choose a few fabulous desserts to send your guests off with a memorable sweet treat.
Are you excited to host friends and family this holiday season? I’d love to hear from you!
More Holiday Inspiration
- Favorite Peppermint Recipes
- Sparse Christmas Tree Guide
- Christmas Brunch
- 30 Make Ahead Appetizers for Christmas
- 15 Amazing Christmas Cocktails
- 50+ Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 15 of the Easiest DIY Christmas Centerpieces
- Make Santa's Hat Cheeseball and Stuffed Mushrooms the day before. You can prep the brie wreath ahead of time too, baking just before serving with the stuffed mushrooms.
- Prep the day before, tossing with dressing and toppings just before serving.
- Prep the day before, leaving the honey baked ham in the oven low and slow.
- This is a quick bread, requiring no yeast. Make it up to 48 hours in advance.
- Each of these side dishes can be prepped ahead, with the exception of the brussels, which need to be sautéed at the last minute for the best crispy flavor. Everything else can stay in the oven for an hour or two prior to serving to keep them warm.
- Mulled wine can be completed up to 48 hours in advance. Simply warm it through on the stove or in a crockpot prior to serving.
- This is a no bake cheesecake – so easy! Make it a day ahead and enjoy!
Estimated nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed.