The best things in life usually don’t come in a box, and neither do these brownies! The best part – they only take 5 minutes to make and use only staple ingredients. The con? They only take 5 minutes and use only staple ingredients, making them all too easy for those last minute indulgences! These brownies are fudgy in the middle and slightly crunchy on top. They’re addictive, perfect to pair with a scoop of ice cream. I dare you to think outside of the box!
Chances are, you have all the ingredients on hand. I love whipping these up last minute to surprise Chris and for surprise guests. They never disappoint. I know they’ll you’ll love them to and question why you ever ran to the store for a mix. Craziness.
To see how easy this Fudge Brownie Recipe is, watch the video below.
More Chocolate Desserts You’ll Love
- Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Hot Chocolate Cake Recipe (starts with a brownie mix!)
- Buckeye Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Mint Cookies with Andes Candy
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies with Creamy Buttercream Icing
- Chocolate Pie Recipe
- Phyllo Brownie Recipe
- Traditional Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8×8 pan.
- Beat oil, sugar and vanilla, beat in eggs.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add into your mixture and blend well.
- Bake 40 minutes.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”xoVBnqWQ” upload-date=”2018-08-31T00:00:00.000Z” name=”Skip The Mix Fudge Brownies” description=”Skip The Mix Fudge Brownies, fudge brownies, fudge brownie recipe, brownies, brownie recipe, dessert, dessert recipe, fudge, fudge recipe” player-type=”default” override-embed=”default”]
Calories: 477kcal (24%), Carbohydrates: 59g (20%), Protein: 5g (10%), Fat: 27g (42%), Saturated Fat: 21g (105%), Cholesterol: 73mg (24%), Sodium: 159mg (7%), Potassium: 167mg (5%), Fiber: 2g (8%), Sugar: 45g (50%), Vitamin A: 106IU (2%), Calcium: 33mg (3%), Iron: 2mg (11%)
Estimated nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed.