Get a rundown of the very best gifts for bakers. You’ll find essential tools for the kitchen, along with beautiful bakeware pieces that anyone would love to add to their baking repertoire! These baking gift ideas include a little something for everyone from the beginning baker to a seasoned pro.
The Best Gifts for Bakers
If you’ve been reading for long, you know my love for minimalism. I’m certainly not one for a lot of clutter or stuff laying around my house. If it doesn’t have a purpose or bring me joy, it’s generally not going to stick around for long.
However, when it comes to baking, it’s difficult for me to say no. I can rarely stop myself from clicking “add to cart” when a pretty new pan or a sweet little gadget looks like it will improve my life and my kitchen.
While I don’t believe that you need fun new gadgets in order to be an amazing baker, I think it can certainly make baking even more fun. Plus, it’s kind of fun just to think about creative baking gift ideas, isn’t it?
This year, I’m creating a variety of gift guides to suit every buyer and recipient. I’ve already written a round up of 25 homemade gifts, and an incredible list of kitchen gifts. My Christmas gift guide has a category for women, men, kids and even teens!
Need a Baking Gift Idea?
I’ve got you covered! I consider myself so lucky when it comes to the fact that I get to bake so frequently – not just as a hobby, but as a career. Developing recipes is one of my favorite things to do, and I get to experiment with a wide variety of baking tools.
Do you have a friend or family member that is just getting started in baking? Or a grandmother who’s been baking for 50+ years and you haven’t a clue what to buy her? I’ve got solutions and ideas in a wide variety of price points! These baking gift ideas are tried and true favorites.
How to Create a Personalized Gift for Bakers
There’s so many ways that you can customize any of these ideas for a loved one. Combine them with other items for the kitchen in a simple gift basket (or even a pretty mixing bowl for an extra dose of charm) and you’ll have abeautiful gift that anyone can enjoy.
A few of my favorite items to add to customized gifts for bakers with a kitchen themed basket:
- my favorite homemade vanilla extract
- a jar of allspice
- Print my baking essentials checklist or measurement conversion chart on pretty card stock for a gift basket addition
- tea towels
- a jar of honey
- specialized salts
- pretty sugar
- a variety of bright and unique sprinkles
- new oven mitts
- good quality baking spray
- a pretty wooden rolling pin
- cupcake liners
- a gorgeous cutting board
- cookie cutters
- maple syrup
- a jar of salted caramel
Fresh and Easy Baking Gift Ideas
Another classic way to customize a baking themed gift? Add something that you’ve freshly baked yourself! What could be cuter? Especially if your kids help contribute, this might be the sweetest gift around.
Consider combining any of the above baking gift ideas with something your family makes! A few of my favorite fresh baked ideas for gifting?
- Oatmeal Lace Cookies– these stack beautifully and package so well!
- Easy Sugar Cookies– my frosting tips will make these the easiest decorated cookies you’ve ever made.
- A Latte Joy espresso cookies, or
- A Latte Love espresso flavored quick bread – so perfect for a coffee lover!
- Quick Bread! My quick bread recipes are some of the most popular baked goods I share – I know your family will love them too. Bonus? They package beautifully!
- If all those quick bread options overwhelm you, start with cinnamon bread. It’s the perfect Christmas gift for friends, teachers, neighbors or anyone!
- 50 Amazing Christmas cookie recipes to choose from, all in one place- check it out!
- These peanut clusters are the perfect gift to give (or receive!) with just three ingredients and a whole lot of love.
- Learn how to make an easy toffee, which is so easy to make and such a delicious treat.
More Creative Gift Ideas You’ll Love
Looking for more great homemade or creative ideas for gifting? I’ve got it covered! I love sharing easy and unique ways to make the people in your life feel special.
- Homemade Lavender Milk Bath
- Mulling Spices, a fragrant gift with a free printable label.
- DIY lip scrub
- Color Salt Dough Ornaments
- Quick and Easy Candied Nuts
- How to Make a Silhouette Portrait
I’d love to hear from you! Are you a baker, or are you shopping for gifts for bakers in your life? It’s not a bad idea to gift any of these items to yourself, too. We have to treat ourselves occasionally, right?
If you try any of these items or ideas, please leave a comment or share with us over in Celebrating Simple, my Facebook share group.