An easy Cinnamon Bread Recipe that is perfect for breakfast, snacks and gifting to friends, neighbors and co-workers! This Christmas bread makes a beautiful gift wrapped into inexpensive giftable loaf pans.
How to Make Cinnamon Bread
How to Gift Christmas Bread
I find inspiration virtually everywhere and when I was shopping at Michael’s for something for Adalyn, I came across ceramic loaf pans for just $1. They’re perfect for gifting my cinnamon bread – the quintessential Christmas bread. Year after year they offer shades of red and green and a great standard, white! You can also now find white year round. It makes perfectly delicious little giftable loaves every time!
These adorable little loaves make great neighbor and teacher gifts – as well as breakfast for yourself. Enjoy alone or with a little butter. You definitely want to save a loaf for yourself!
You’ll Also Love these Giftable Christmas Bread Recipes
Cinnamon Bread Recipe
- 1 Tbsp & 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 c sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder & salt. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk & oil.
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet until just moist.
- Grease baking dishes & pour mixture an inch below to the top to compensate for rise.
- Combine topping, spoon on each loaf and swirl in with a knife, leaving some on top.
- Bake 40 minutes.
You'll also love these easy no yeast Christmas bread recipes