Find 35+ of the best easy Mother’s Day brunch recipes, plus table setting ideas, flower arrangements and more. It’s simple to host an effortless and beautiful Mother’s Day brunch!
Mother’s Day is early this year, falling on Sunday May 8th in 2022. But don’t worry – you’ve still got time to put together a beautiful day!
Mother’s Day always seems to fall at the busiest time, or is that just me? With warmer weather, flowers blooming, and more hours of sunlight, Mother’s Day can be the perfect time to slow down and celebrate some of the most important people in our lives.
Having Mother’s Day on the calendar is so important because it gives us an opportunity to do just that. Today, we’re sharing some of our very best recipes, table settings and flower arrangements to help you celebrate.
Use the drop down Table of Contents menu to navigate this post and find exactly what you’re looking for! I hope this inspiration helps you celebrate the moms in your life this year and in the years ahead.
Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
When I think of Sundays, I immediately think of brunch! Since Mother’s Day always falls on the second Sunday of May, there’s no better way to celebrate than planning a beautiful Mother’s Day Brunch!
With that in mind, we’re also sharing the details of this pretty dockside brunch – you’ll find the sources for all the items pictured! I’m also sharing tips, tricks and a few questions and answers that will inspire you to create something beautiful for mom.
Mother’s Day isn’t just for your mom! It’s also a great time to celebrate all the moms in your life.
It’s the perfect excuse to invite your mom friends for champagne brunch. If the weather is nice you can take the celebration outdoors. Pack a picnic blanket and basket and visit your local park or winery for a picnic style brunch, or set up something truly beautiful like this dockside table.
Frequently Asked Questions
I think brunch has become a popular way to celebrate moms because it’s a great way to take advantage of beautiful May weather, while treating them to something special. Brunch allows families the time to celebrate early in the day and then spend the afternoon however mom chooses!
Brunch is my favorite time of day on Sundays, simply because it falls perfectly after whatever I needed to get done in the morning. I generally brunch anywhere from 10:00am to 2:00pm, and you can do whatever works best for you!
Between church, Sunday cleaning, gifts for Mother’s Day, and whatever else your Sunday may bring you, brunch is a perfect time of day because it has no specific time of day!
This time frame allows you to have a brunch for your breakfast, lunch, or a chance to combine the two. Make it work for when meals are best for you.
- One of the keys to keeping entertaining effortless is to select menu items that not only compliment one another, but have ingredients that overlap.
- For example, to minimize prep work, cut an array of fruit to not only eat, but put on waffles and mimosas. Using one ingredient to make multiple dishes is one of my favorite shortcuts.
- One of my favorite ways to make guests feel welcome is to add a sweet, special gift at every place setting! This can be as simple as a pre-wrapped treat or their own petite flower arrangement.
How to Host a Mother’s Day Brunch
Below is a small sampling of a few of my very favorite Mother’s Day brunch menu. I love that you can create the ultimate combination of savory and sweet options!
Some menu suggestions include:
- bagels and fruit
- salad and pasta
- salad, chicken, vegetables and fruit
- ham, pasta salad and fruit
Below, you’ll find a link to a printable recipe for each of the delicious options we’re sharing today.
Mother’s Day Cocktails
Mother’s Day Flowers
Flower arrangements are one of the best ways to brighten up and decorate a room and setting, and a celebration of Mother’s Day is never complete without beautiful flowers!
Making your own arrangements may feel like a challenge, but these arrangements are easily achievable. To learn how to make a hydrangea centerpiece like the ones shown here, follow the easy tutorial!
Another great option for Mother’s Day is tulips – learn how to arrange tulips here.
Mother’s Day Table Setting Sources
Looking for more inspiration for decorating and design? Don’t miss my curated Amazon Storefront, where I comb through everything to bring you the very best of Amazon!
I hope this post gave you some ideas to perfectly celebrate Mother’s Day with wonderful a Mother’s Day Brunch! What ideas do you plan on trying? What is your favorite part about Mother’s Day?
More Mother’s Day Inspiration
- Mother’s Day Table Setting
- Strawberry Lemon Mimosa Recipe
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- How to Make Beautiful Mother’s Day Gift Baskets
- 1 pound pasta any shape spaghetti is traditional
- 8 ounces bacon cooked and cut into pieces
- ¼ cup butter salted
- 4 large eggs whisked
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Prepare pasta al dente.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and place a large, empty, oven-safe bowl in it for future tossing of the pasta carbonara recipe.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook the pancetta and garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and cream.
- Drain pasta and add to warm bowl with butter. Toss to combine. Gradually stir in the egg and cream mixture until fully emulsified.
- Toss in pancetta and parmesan, reserving some for garnish.
- Serve with fresh cracked pepper.
- If you prefer to simply browse around and find your own version of a perfect Mother’s Day brunch, hop on over to the Mother’s Day category!
- Al Dente – always cook your pasta al dente. It helps it keep a “bite” that creates the most delicious texture in the sauce.
- Tossing the pasta and carbonara with cream in a warm pan ensures an even distribution of heat, creating a creamy, luscious sauce.
- Slowly add the cream and egg mixture to avoid scrambling the eggs.
Estimated nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed.