Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is the perfect accompaniment to a beautiful fruit platter. It’s sweet, yet balanced and made with just 3 ingredients! It’s loved by adults and kids alike because it’s secretly a Marshmallow Fruit Dip! The two make the most delicious combination.
Last weekend I made one of our favorite “family” recipes. Chances are you’ve had it, too. It’s a classic! I always think I’m making too much Cream Cheese Fruit Dip, but whether I’m taking it to a summer barbecue or hosting a shower, the bowl is always empty at the end.
I love cream cheese and use it for a variety of sweet and savory appetizers and desserts. Check out my guide for how to soften cream cheese, and don’t miss these incredible, classic cream cheese mints.
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Ingredients
This easy fruit dip is made with just a few ingredients!
- Cream Cheese – Full fat, light or whipped – your choice! You can even use strawberry flavored cream cheese if you wish. I’m often asked “Can I Use Reduced Fat Cream Cheese?” Of course! You can cut the fat by substituting reduced fat cream cheese. In fact, it’s so flavorful, you won’t even notice the difference! Fat free cream cheese works as well. Learn how to soften cream cheese – so easy!
- Marshmallow Fluff – The ingredient that makes this fruit dip stand above the rest!
- Vanilla – Homemade vanilla extract or store bought, whatever you have on hand!
Cream cheese and marshmallow are the perfect combination and enhance the flavor of your favorite fruits! It’s light and fluffy, and easy to dip. It has the best consistency.
This Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is absolutely amazing as is, but if you want to mix it up, you can add a couple of fun twists.
- Citrus – For a hint of citrus flavor, just add a splash of orange juice. It makes this Marshmallow Fruit Dip taste refreshing for summer!
- Strawberry – For a little strawberry flavor, substitute strawberry cream cheese!
- Cherry – Add maraschino cherry juice for a touch of cherry flavor and color!
It’s just that simple.
What To Serve With Marshmallow Fruit Dip
You can whip up this Marshmallow Fruit Dip with cream cheese in just a couple minutes. It’s so simple, yet so good. I enjoy mine with a splash of vanilla! This dip is always a hit!
How to Make Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Combine softened cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and vanilla until smooth.
Yes, it’s just that simple! The trick to making is smooth and creamy is to bring the cream cheese to room temperature first.
Marshmallow Fruit Dip
Marshmallow fluff and cream cheese make the perfect combination! This Marshmallow Fruit Dip with cream cheese is sweet, yet balanced. It’s a fruit dip that adults and kids alike love! One bite and you’ll know why it accompanies all my fruit platters.
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip with marshmallow fluff makes a delicious appetizer or side dish for showers, brunches, Easter, Memorial Day, Mother’s Day, the Fourth of July and so much more! It also makes a great snack or special treat to pack in lunches!
It’s so quick and easy to make and instantly elevates a basic fruit platter.
Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip
Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip is perfectly sweet – kids will never know the secret that makes it so creamy! Cream cheese adds a hint of flavor and the perfect texture. No powdered sugar is needed!
How to Store Fruit Dip
- Store in an airtight container or in a bowl covered with saran wrap for up to 5 days refrigerated. It’s a great make ahead dip for entertaining!
- Unfortunately you cannot freeze Cream Cheese Fruit Dip. Cream cheese becomes dry and crumbly frozen because the water separates. It loses that creamy texture we all love and becomes grainy.
Craving more? Don’t miss a recipe! Get my free Sweet Bread Ebook and all of my favorite recipes by subscribing here!
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip (Marshmallow Fruit Dip)
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Beat cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and vanilla until smooth.