I cannot believe another year has come and gone, but I loved reflecting on your favorite home decorating ideas that I shared in 2017.
There were a few surprises, a few of my favorites that didn’t make the list and I learned a little from it as well.
Thank you so much for following along. It means so much more to me than you know. I love when you share how you were inspired by one of my ideas on Instagram or leave comments to let me know that it’s not just my sister reading. Thank you!
Without further ado, your favorite home decorating ideas from my site in 2017:
- Updating an Oak Kitchen without Painting – wood can feel beautiful and up-to-date with just a few simple changes.
- How to Hang Curtains – the tips and tricks I learned from a professional installer.
- Our Summer House – what can I say, it’s my favorite place! There’s so much more to come as we continue to work on projects in 2018.
- Christmas Kitchen – we’ve been enjoying our new kitchen and were so excited to decorate it for the holidays.
- Modern Farmhouse Tour – this is one of the few posts I shared in 2017 that didn’t take place in our home, but I love that you found it as inspiring as I did.
- Lake Cottage Tour
- Printable Paint Color Chart – as a Type A organizer, let me know what other printables you’d like to see in 2018!
- Garage Organization – this was one of my favorite projects, too. I love bringing order and function to even the least desirable of spaces.
- TV that Looks Like Art – this was my favorite project of the year in the room that I liked the least. It’s amazing how it’s transformed since we purchased our home just a few years ago.
- Christmas Lights in the Bedroom – a rare peek into our master bedroom, but given your reaction, it won’t be the last! It’s time for new bedding and a few more easy tweaks.
What home decorating ideas would you like to see in 2018? Let me know in the comments below!
To see all of the top home decorating ideas from 2017, visit these amazing bloggers below: