This Cookies and Cream Cheese Spread is quick and easy to make, requiring just 3 ingredients. It’s irresistibly delicious, and so pretty, too.
I made my friend Michael of Inspired by Charm’s Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread for a party and it was quickly devoured. No one could seem to stay away from it – including me! Everyone was raving and that got me thinking…
I’m not a huge fan of Oreo cookies, but I do love cookies and cream. It’s a balanced mix of the two flavors that I’ve even infused into bread. Oreos have their place – and often that’s as a crust to my Peanut Butter Cheesecake.
It turns out Oreos and cream cheese go together like peanut butter and jelly and it’s addictive. Cookies and Cream Cheese Spread is like a slice of cookies and cream cheesecake, without the effort. It’s a bonus that you get to slather it on your favorite sides making it an easy to serve appetizer or dessert for casual gatherings where everyone gathers around – to devour it! Team effort.
A few serving suggestions include:
rice krispy treats
Cookies and Cream Cheese Spread
This Cookies and Cream Cheese Spread is quick and easy to make, requiring just 3 ingredients. It's irresistibly delicious, and so pretty, too.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c fudge
- 4 Oreos crushed
- Place cream cheese on a plate/platter.
- Using a spoon, press the center of the cream cheese working your way to the edges to create a well or a "lip" to hold the fudge in.
- Pour warm fudge over cream cheese and garnish with Oreos.
- Serving suggestions include: Oreos, strawberries, bananas, pretzel sticks, poundcake, brownies, rice krispy treats, marshmallows, graham crackers
cream cheese must be softened for easy serving
You know my motto, sometimes simple is simply the best. Hope you enjoy this Cookies and Cream Cheese Spread at your holiday get togethers!