This Funfetti Cheeseball is an easy no-bake dessert dip that will thrill the kids at your next gathering. A handful of ingredients turned into a cute bunny will be the hit of the party!
I love dips of all kinds, and luckily, so do my girls. However, do you know the dips they love the most? Dessert dips! Of course it’s always the sweet ones that they can’t get enough of. This no-bake dessert cheeseball dip is cleverly shaped into a sweet little bunny for your Easter gatherings, but it’s fun all year round!
Easter is one of my favorite times to get creative! I blended my ever popular Bunny Butt Adorable Bunny Butt Cake Easter Cake and Bunny Carrot Cake Cheese Ball to create a memorable Easter dessert or appetizer.
This kid friendly dessert is sure to be a hit! The cream cheese center is delightfully sweet and covered in buttercream icing. Kids will never know there’s cream cheese inside! You can even add additional sprinkles to make it full of fun-fetti!
Nothing is a hit with the kids like whimsical food at parties. You’ll be surprised at how easy this is, and it’s too cute for words! It’s the perfect Easter dessert or addition to a baby shower buffet!
Funfetti Dessert Cheeseball
Dessert certainly doesn’t have to be complicated. However, if it’s going to be this simple, it’s a lot more fun when it’s this adorable! I love creating desserts that the kids can be a part of making.
This cheeseball dip is made with just a few simple ingredients. We upped the charm factor and created something the girls were so proud of! It’s so simple to make, you might have most of the ingredients on hand!
- Funfetti cake mix – NOTE: if it’s important to you, learn How to Heat Treat Flour for no bake recipes like this one – it’s an added safety option that is recommended by the FDA.
- Cream Cheese – Learn how to soften cream cheese quickly.
- Buttercream (you can use my recipe but you’re welcome to buy store-bought icing, too. I’ll never judge!)
- extra sprinkles
- M&Ms – to create paw prints
- Marshmallow – for the fluffy bunny tail
You can cover your sweet little bunny in your favorite clear or white sprinkles. Sugar crystals offer great texture, a little sparkle and incredible taste but these also work well:
For best results, cover immediately after icing your cheeseball. Gently pat them on, tilt the platter to remove excess and repeat.
What to Serve With This Dessert Cheeseball
There are so many delicious options! It’s fun to experiment and see what we like the best.
- graham crackers
- biscoff cookies
- waffle cone pieces
- shortbread cookies
- vanilla wafers
- cinnamon chips
- animal crackers
- apple slices
Now this is so darling you don’t really need to create a display. As you can see just the bunny butt on a platter is adorable.
However, you can garnish with pansies to make it appear he or she is digging in the garden. You can also surround it with crushed Oreos to add a little dirt! Truly, anything goes. Have fun with it!
Now let’s have a little fun with it! Caption this dessert in the comments below. Here are a few of mine:
- Some bunny’s in trouble.
- Bunny got back.
- Bringing bunny back.
More Easter Inspiration
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Easter word search
- Easter Decorations
- Antique Egg Printable Art
- How to Arrange a White Ranunculus Centerpiece
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- large marshmallow
- 8 M&M’s
- In a mixing bowl or mixer, combine funfetti cake mix, powdered sugar, vanilla and cream cheese until smooth. Additional sprinkles optional.
- Refrigerate 30+ minutes.
- Divide the dough. Reserving enough to make 2 small balls. Using plastic wrap or wax paper form a large ball, smooth, place on a platter. Create 2 smaller balls and adhere to the back of the larger ball to create “feet”. Refrigerate.
- Combine butter, powdered sugar and milk.
- Spread icing onto cheeseball. Use wax paper to smooth.
- Add marshmallow using icing to adhere.
- Press M&M’s into the feet.
- Cover in sprinkles for texture and crunch.
waffle cone pieces
apples Optional: add additional sprinkles into the cream cheese mix
Estimated nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed.