It’s peach week in our home, so I updated one of our summer must-have’s with new photos and step-by-step photos and details to prepare your own peach dessert pizza on the grill. It’s a great grill-to-table dessert and, in our house, we’re lucky when it makes it to the table, even if it’s made just feet away.
Last week I shared my pizza on the grill recipe, but no dinner is complete without dessert, right? That’s where this delish recipe comes in. On the grill or in the oven, peach dessert pizza is sweet and easy.
Roll out the dough and preheat the grill to medium. Brush the dough with vegetable oil and place the oiled side down.
Allow it to cook for 3 minutes, while brushing the top of the crust with oil.
Flip the crust and brush with butter.
Top with cinnamon sugar mixture…
…and peaches. Close lid and allow to cook for 2 minutes or until brown sugar has “melted” and dough is cooked. Remove and serve immediately with icing.
You can also make it in the oven!
Preheat to 425 degrees.
Roll out dough with flour and brush with butter.
Top with brown sugar, cinnamon, and sliced peaches
Bake 12 minutes or until slightly golden.
Follow along on Instagram with #peachweek If you make one of my recipes, I’d love to see, tag me!
More Easy Dessert Recipes
An amazing dessert pizza with hints of cinnamon sugar topped with your favorite fruit and glaze. Make it on the grill or in the oven!
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Roll out pizza dough, using flour.
- Brush pizza crust with vegetable oil and place directly on the grill. Cook 2-3 minutes or until it starts to bubble.
- Brush the uncooked side of crust with oil and flip to grill it.
- Brush butter onto crust & sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture. Add fresh peach, close lid and allow to cook for 2 minutes or until the bottom of the crust is baked through.
- Mix icing ingredients, top & serve.
Calories: 154kcal (8%), Carbohydrates: 30g (10%), Protein: 1g (2%), Fat: 4g (6%), Saturated Fat: 2g (10%), Cholesterol: 10mg (3%), Sodium: 38mg (2%), Potassium: 43mg (1%), Fiber: 1g (4%), Sugar: 30g (33%), Vitamin A: 167IU (3%), Vitamin C: 1mg (1%), Calcium: 15mg (2%), Iron: 1mg (6%)
Estimated nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed.