This easy Baked Artichoke Dip Recipe is a hot artichoke dip with cream cheese and mayo that pairs well with beer bread, sourdough, veggies and more. One bite and you’ll know why this is a classic favorite!
I have no idea what has gotten into me, but I’ve been in the mood to recreate some of my restaurant favorites lately. Chris and I lived in Columbia, Missouri for several years. We frequented Flat Branch, a popular local restaurant and brewing company. We had several favorites there, but you could also count on us to order their Artichoke Dip!
Why should spinach have all the fun? This hot Artichoke Dip is ridiculously good. It is the ultimate crowd pleasing appetizer that will have everyone talking!
Table of Contents
Creamy Baked Artichoke Dip Recipe
This hot artichoke dip recipe is unlike any other dip I’ve had before. It was the first time I realized I liked artichokes – everything is amazing when covered in cheese, right? Now I love artichokes, but if you don’t, give this dip a try…you just might see the light!
Artichoke Dip Ingredients
- Cream Cheese – The cream cheese makes this baked artichoke dip so creamy and craveable.
- Mayonnaise – Mayo is also a great base for creamy dips! Olive Oil Mayo is my go-to.
- Quartered Artichokes – Canned and drained. You can use marinated artichoke hearts if you prefer.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese – Fresh grated or store bought, your choice!
- Monterey Jack Cheese – Fresh grated jack cheese makes this dip sooooo creamy! Avoid pre-shredded cheese, as it’s covered in a flour like substances that helps it resist sticking and melting. Not what you want in a creamy, rich dip!
- Garlic – Minced garlic is preferable. You can purchase a jar in the produce section of your grocery store. However, in a pinch, you can substitute with powdered garlic.
- Cayenne and Pepper – A hint of cayenne and thick flakes of black pepper add a touch of spicy flavor to this amazing dip!
- Green Onion – optional garnish for a touch of color!
How To Make Artichoke Dip
It’s so quick and easy to make this hot artichoke dip! You can get the full printable recipe below.
Combine all ingredients in a baking dish, cover and bake 20 minutes.
Serve with beer bread, veggies, chips, and water crackers.
Tips to Make Hot Artichoke Dip
- Spice it up – It’s so easy to make this dip your own! Add a few jalapenos to the mix, a touch of hot sauce works well too.
- Make Ahead – One of the many things I love about baked artichoke dip is that you can make it and bake it or take it later!
- Bake it Longer – Love it when your cheesy appetizers get a little brown and bubbly on top? Don’t hesitate to bake this dip a little longer to reach that level of golden perfection.
- How to Store – Refrigerate covered for up to five days. Before warming, allow to set out 20-30 minutes to prevent dish from breaking between refrigerator and oven.
- Keep reading for more of the best ways to serve this delicious artichoke dip, including what to serve it with and more delicious and creative ways to use it.
It’s perfect for tailgate parties, game day entertaining, Thanksgiving, Christmas and more! Artichoke dip is always a crowd-pleaser.
This hot artichoke dip recipe is a one dish wonder – mix it up in your casserole dish, bake and serve. It doesn’t get any easier!
This mini casserole dish is one of my favorites to use for dips – it’s super affordable and I love the cute lid!
What to Serve Baked Artichoke Dip With
- Beer Bread – it takes just 5 minutes to make!
- Sourdough Bread
- Easy Crostini
- Rye Bread
- Tortilla Chips
- Pretzels (hard or soft)
- Bell Peppers
Whatever you serve it with, this warm artichoke dip is a hit! When you serve artichoke dip with veggies, it’s also keto friendly / low carb! I love serving these kinds of dips because it’s so easy to cover more of the dietary needs of your guests this way.
More Serving Suggestions
Just in case you have any leftovers, thought I doubt you will!
- Smother onto buttered bread to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Top Juicy Sliders with it or add it to your Burger Bar
- Top Steak Sliders
- Toss with Egg Noodles to make a creamy artichoke pasta!
- Fold into eggs to make an amazing omelet
- Spread onto pizza crust and bake for an incredible cheesy artichoke pizza!
- Spread onto french bread and bake
- Fold on top of crapes
- Stuff mushrooms
- Stuff jalapeños and wrap with bacon or prosciutto and bake
- Make Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Make twice baked potatoes with it
- Bake in phyllo shells
More Easy Dip Recipes You’ll Love
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 c mayonnaise olive oil preferred
- 14 oz can of quartered artichokes drained
- 1 c parmesan grated
- 1 c monterey jack cheese shredded
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 15 cracks of pepper/to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in an oven safe dish, cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Serve with beer bread, veggies, chips, and water crackers.
- Spice it up - It's so easy to make this dip your own! Add a few jalapenos to the mix, a touch of hot sauce works well too.
- Make Ahead - One of the many things I love about baked artichoke dip is that you can make it and bake it or take it later!
- Bake it Longer - Love it when your cheesy appetizers get a little brown and bubbly on top? Don't hesitate to bake this dip a little longer to reach that level of golden perfection.
- How to Store - Refrigerate covered for up to five days. Before warming, allow to set out 20-30 minutes to prevent dish from breaking between refrigerator and oven.