Peanut Butter Ice Cream is incredibly creamy and made with just 3 ingredients in minutes. It’s the perfect dessert on it’s own but also pairs well with chocolate cakes, brownies and more!
Confession! I am addicted to peanut butter. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Sometimes, I do. Now I have a new way to satisfy my peanut butter
crazings cravings – in ice cream! Peanut Butter Ice Cream is the best of both worlds – it’s sweet and salty and oh so creamy!
I’d like to think that calories don’t count when you’re incorporating peanut butter into ice cream because of the added protein.
This creamy Peanut Butter Ice Cream is always a crowd pleaser! You don’t need an ice cream maker to make this easy, creamy Peanut Butter Ice Cream. This no egg yolks, no cook, no churn no fuss ice cream recipe will become a staple in your home!
But don’t take it from me! See what others are saying about this yummy recipe!
What Readers are Saying About this Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
- Nell “This has become my favorite ice cream….and I don’t really even care for peanut butter, but this is just out of the world good!”
- Steph “I just love the salty sweet combo of peanut butter and ice cream and it was so easy to make!”
- Kimberly “My kids are ALL OVER this!! So good and so creamy, thanks for sharing!”
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Ingredients
Ice Cream is so simple to make. Most of my recipes, like this one, require just three ingredients.
- Heavy Cream – Heavy cream is the foundation for this recipes. It gives this peanut butter ice cream an incredibly creamy consistency!
- Peanut Butter – Adds a salty flavor that is oh so craveable! I like to use creamy peanut butter, but you can use crunchy for a bit of texture if you prefer. For best results, avoid natural peanut butter.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – Sweetened condensed milk is key to this no churn ice cream. It makes it delightfully sweet!
How to Make Peanut Butter Ice Cream
You’re just a few steps away from rich, creamy peanut buttery goodness!
In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
Blend in sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter. Optional: fold in chocolate chips or peanut butter cups.
Pour into loaf pan.
Freeze 2+ hours or overnight – if you can wait that long! (4+ for full size loaf pan).
If you want to speed up the process, you can use an ice cream machine. I have an attachment for my stand mixer if we want a quick fix. The Peanut Butter Ice Cream mix before it’s frozen is so good you can hardly resist licking it off the spoon!
Freeze this ice cream in a loaf pan or bowl. Gift to friends and neighbors, you can use these inexpensive ceramic miniature loaf pans from Michael’s. It makes about 6 miniature “loafs” for gifting.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream makes an incredible dessert al a carte, but it is also a great addition to some of my favorite dessert recipes. Try it with Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cobbler, Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake, Chocolate Cake, Homemade Brownies and so much more!
You may also enjoy my other homemade ice cream recipes!
I hope you enjoy this Peanut Butter Ice Cream as much as we do! If you try it, please don’t forget to leave a 5 star rating in the comments below. Saving it for later? You can pin it with the button above.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 2 cup heavy cream cold
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a mixing bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Blend in sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Freeze 2+ hours (4+ for full size loaf pan).
Have more easy recipes, home decor ideas and more delivered directly to your inbox 3 times/week!