Creamy Marshmallow Ice Cream recipe made with just 3 ingredients, in minutes.
I should call this post can’t stop, won’t stop, because it’s clear that I have an ice cream and baking addition. When you combine the two of them together? Incredible.
Over the weekend, Chris and I enjoyed a light picnic at Forest Park and went to a nearby restaurant for dessert (because date nights always justify dessert). They offered a warm brownie topped with marshmallow ice cream.
I was completely intrigued by the marshmallow ice cream and so we took a chance and ordered it (I mean, I was risking a lemon tart!) It tasted like frozen marshmallow cream and I immediately knew I had to make my own for the girls.
Why hadn’t I thought of this before? One of my favorite toppings blended into frozen custard is marshmallow cream. I couldn’t wait to put a scoop of it on top of my cookie cobbler!
It’s amazing on it’s own and the perfect compliment to just about every dessert. It pairs exceptionally well with peanut butter, chocolate and even lemon!
Marshmallow ice cream, like most of my ice cream recipes, only requires a few minutes hands on time, 3 ingredients, and a few hours of patience while it sets. It blends beautifully with my chocolate ice cream and is also perfect for dipping peanut butter cookies.
Marshmallow Ice Cream Ingredients
- Heavy Cream – also known as whipping cream.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – this secret ingredient that makes ice cream extra creamy while adding sweetness!
- Marshmallow Fluff – also known as marshmallow cream.
How to Make Marshmallow Ice Cream
You can make this ice cream in just few simple steps and a couple hours of freezer time. It’s a decadent treat that you’ll want to make again and again.
- Whip – In a mixing bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Blend in sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow fluff.
- Fill – Pour into loaf pan and freeze until solid.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Use very cold whipping cream for best results.
- Too much? Just pour the mixture into 4 miniature ceramic loaf pans (available at Michael’s for just $1). Enjoy one yourself and share the others with neighbors and friends. This ice cream is a little more solid than my other recipes which makes it perfect for gifting.
More No Churn Ice Cream Recipes
- Bubble Gum Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Creamy Chocolate Ice Cream
- No Churn Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Eggnog Ice Cream
- Cake Batter Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy Snow Ice Cream
If you try this recipe, please return to rate it using my star system, I along with readers truly appreciate it!
Marshmallow Ice Cream
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounces fluff
- In a mixing bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Blend in sweetened condensed milk and fluff.
- Pour into loaf pan and freeze until solid.