This homemade peach ice cream is the summer treat you’ve been craving! Made in just 10 minutes, (no churning required) this peach ice cream recipe is easy to make and so refreshing.
Simply enjoy it by itself or serve it with a host of summertime desserts.
Originally posted July 19, 2015 and updated with fresh content April 20, 2021.
Summertime, to me, is my mom’s homemade ice cream! She would sit in the driveway or poolside and watch us play while the ice cream maker churned away, throwing salt in when needed.
With Memorial Day weekend ahead and my new KitchenAid ice cream maker attachment, I couldn’t resist whipping up some peach ice cream. I’ve always enjoyed such a treat, but after visiting Concord, Massachusetts and having it at Bedford Farms, I was really craving it!
Ice cream is always seen as a bit of a chore to make at home, but gone are the days when hours of churning and adding salt is required.
This quick and easy peach ice cream recipe is made in a matter of minutes and it tastes as good as any store bought variety. It’s so smooth and creamy and it requires hardly any effort.
Why You’ll Love this Peach Ice Cream with No Eggs
- No churning required (though you can if you want to)
- Minimal ingredients
- Perfect for summer
- So easy to make
I love homemade ice cream so much! In fact, I have complete FREE guide full of my favorite 25 Easy Homemade Ice Cream Recipes – many of them require no churning at all!
Peach Ice Cream Ingredients
- Peaches – Fresh peaches really add a wonderful flavor to this simple no churn ice cream. Your peaches should be ripe, of course… but you can also substitute with canned peaches. No judgement here.
- Sugar – White granulated sugar to sweetened the ice cream. For a fun twist, try brown sugar!
- Evaporated Milk – Adding evaporated milk makes this ice cream wonderfully smooth and rich.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – Condensed milk adds sweetness to the ice cream and it also softens it to allow for easy scooping.
- Half and Half – another type of milk to help round out this delicious no churn ice cream.
- Heavy Cream –Heavy cream whips really well and will hold its shape for longer than other creams, so it’s best not to substitute this. If you are in a pinch you can use heavy whipping cream.
How To Make Homemade Peach Ice Cream
- Purée – Remove skin, pit peaches and puree in food processor.
- Combine – Blend sugar, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, half and half and heavy cream. Add fresh peach mixture to the milk and cream mixture.
- Chill – Chill mixture in the freezer for about 15 minutes and add to chilled ice cream bowl attachment. Churn 25 minutes OR freeze until firm in the freezer, about six hours.
As with most of my ice cream recipes, churning is not required. However, you’ll get the creamiest results with an ice cream maker! Check out this Kitchenaid Ice Cream Attachment, we love it!
- For a unique twist, replace sugar in the recipe with brown sugar.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of nuts – pecans are delicious with peaches.
- Add up to one cup of crushed graham crackers for a peach cobbler effect.
- You will need to allow at least six hours for this ice cream to freeze so that it’s ready to serve if you don’t have an ice cream maker or attachment.
- I like my ice cream a little lighter, which is why this recipe doesn’t use eggs. It also means that there is no need to be heating any pans up, so your ice cream is prepped within minutes and you just need to freeze it. If you like a really rich ice cream, swap two cups of the half and half for heavy cream!
- Use very cold whipping cream for best results.
- Too much? Just pour the mixture into four miniature ceramic loaf pans (available at Michael’s for just $1). Enjoy one yourself and share the others with neighbors and friends.
- Top with my Homemade Whipped Cream for a Sunday style treat.
- Serve on top of my Sugar Cookie Crust for a peach ice cream pie.
- Serve with Pecan Pie Cookies.
- Try this peach ice cream with my Caramel Oatmeal Cookie Bars.
How To Store
Freeze – Freeze covered in an airtight container or covered in plastic wrap up to two weeks.
Homemade Peach Ice Cream Recipe
- 5 peaches
- ¾ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups half and half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Remove skin, pit peaches puree in food processor.
- Blend sugar, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, half and half and heavy cream. Add peach puree.
- Chill mixture in the freezer for about 15 minutes and add to chilled ice cream bowl attachment . Churn 25 minutes OR freeze until firm in the freezer, about 6 hours.
- Make sure your peaches are ripe for the sweetest flavor. You can use slightly soft/over ripe peaches, just be sure that they aren’t bruised.
- Cover with plastic wrap or place in a freezer bag and freeze up to 2 weeks. After that time ice crystals may form but it will still be edible for up to 2 or 3 months.
Estimated nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed.