Thick, chewy and delicious Peanut Butter Cookie Cake! Calling all peanut butter lovers, this quick and easy cake is for you!
The girls and I have decided that we prefer thick, chewy cookie cake over individual cookies. A pretty heart dish never hurts either! Not only is the consistency great, making each bite like the center of a cookie, but it’s a time saver, too since you’re not dropping cookies on multiple cookie sheets.
It’s full of sweet and salty flavor and made with staple ingredients. It’s so incredible, words just can’t describe it!
Table of Contents
Peanut Butter Cookie Cake Ingredients
- Peanut Butter – Creamy or crunchy, your preference. However, don’t use natural. It doesn’t bake well.
- Butter – Salted or unsalted, your preference.
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Salt – Omit if using salted butter.
- Salt – Thick flakes of salt from a grinder to garnish.
How to Make Peanut Butter Cake
- Prep – Preheat oven and grease your baking dish.
- Cream – Cream peanut butter, butter and sugars until smooth. Incorporate egg.
- Combine – Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, stir into mixture.
- Bake – Press dough into baking dish, garnish with thick flakes of salt and bake. See baking notes below.
- Baking Dish – You can bake in a pizza pan, 9×13 baking dish, tart dish or two pie dishes. Depending on your dish you may not use all your dough. You can make excess in a smaller dish or into cookies. Bake time will vary based on dish used.
- Serving Suggestion – Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
- Salt – This Peanut Butter Cookie Cake is especially delicious with a few cracks of sea salt on top served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. In fact, that’s the secret to my incredible peanut butter cookie recipe…sea salt. If you’re a fan of sweet and salty, you can’t miss this step, it’s a game changer!
- To Store – Store covered in plastic wrap up to 5 days.
If you try this recipe, please come back to share using my 5 star rating in the comments below! Not only do I appreciate it, but I know readers do, too!
Peanut Butter Cookie Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, peanut butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, stir in.
- Press dough into greased baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until desired doneness.