12 days of cookies continues with Chocolate Fluffernutter Cookies! They’re so easy & a nice break from the standards.
I wanted to try out some of my favorite combinations – chocolate, marshmallow and peanut butter, of course!
This recipe has a chewy chocolate base, toasted marshmallow cream & is topped with a chocolate peanut butter drizzle. What’s not to love?
- In a saucepan on medium, melt butter and chocolate, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Mix brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add slightly cooled chocolate GRADUALLY so you do not fry the egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add to chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate dough 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Scoop dough onto cookie sheet and make a well in each cookie. Add a teaspoon of fluff.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat your dipping chocolate according to instructions on the package. Add 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter and microwave an additional 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate peanut butter topping on your cookies and allow to set.
Estimated nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed.