DIY Photo Coasters
I enjoy giving personalized gifts. This easy photo gift idea only takes 30 minutes hands on time, but can be cherished for years. The photo coasters are crafted with some of my must have craft supplies
in 5 simple steps!
Clear Coat Spray Paint
1. Using your foam brush, paint on a coat of Modge Podge until the back of the photo is completely covered.
2. Center your photo and adhere to the tile. Tip: cut your photo shorter to create a Polaroid
3. Allow to dry for a few minutes, and then paint a thick coat of Modge Podge on top of the photograph to the tile edges. Allow to dry for an hour and repeat 1-2 more times.
4. Thoroughly coat the coaster with clear protectant coat and allow to dry 24 hours.
5. Cut felt and adhere to the back of the tile with glue.
and because I love non-traditional gift wrap…