Adalyn has been loving all things strawberry lately & when I mentioned making chocolate snow ice cream this afternoon, she asked if it was possible to make strawberry snow ice cream. Her wish is my command. She’s a girl after my own heart getting creative – especially when it comes to dessert! Making strawberry snow ice cream is incredibly simple & requires just 3 ingredients.
Making ice cream from snow is easy, but there is one variable – your snow! Today’s snow was blended with sleet, which means it didn’t quickly melt, but it’s slightly more icy in texture. Don’t miss my tips below for successful snow ice cream, every time.
First, let start with some tips for making snow ice cream:
- freeze the bowl you plan to use to gather snow
- freeze your bowls
- add cold milk in gradually
- have all ingredients ready when bringing the snow indoors
Strawberry Snow Ice Cream
- 1/4 c strawberry Nesquick
- 1/4 - 1/2 c milk
- 2 c clean snow
- Add snow to mixing bowl.
- Add in strawberry powder & milk, an 1/8 c at a time until you have reached the desired consistency.
- Serve immediately or freeze for later.
Want a bite? I’ll share!