This 5 minute cranberry bread is yet another adaptation of my favorite sweet bread recipe. It’s a beautiful and festive way to celebrate the holidays, especially for gifting. As you have probably already read in previous posts, I always stock up on white ceramic loaf pans at Michael’s this time of year when they’re 50% off, making them just $1 a piece. They wrap easily with cellophane and a bow – a true no fuss homemade gift.
5 Minute Cranberry Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder & salt. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk & oil.
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet until just moist.
- Grease 6 miniature baking dishes & pour mixture an inch below to the top to compensate for rise.
- Sprinkle with cranberries and sugar. Bake 40 minutes.
As always, if you make one of my recipes tag me on Instagram, I’d love to see!