I find inspiration virtually everywhere. When I was shopping at Michael’s for something for Adalyn, I came across ceramic loaf pans for just $1 and knew they would be great for gifting my cinnamon bread. They had the perfect shade of red and green and a great standard, white!
Christmas Gift Idea | Easy Cinnamon Bread
- 1 Tbsp & 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 c sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder & salt. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk & oil.
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet until just moist.
- Grease baking dishes & pour mixture an inch below to the top to compensate for rise.
- Combine topping, spoon on each loaf and swirl in with a knife, leaving some on top.
- Bake 40 minutes.
You may also like this easy Molten Lava Cake gift mix recipe!