Give your guests some entertainment while you put the last touches on dinner, with this free printable Thanksgiving word search.
Not only is it fun to entertain guests, it looks beautiful on your table when printed at home with a pretty card stock.
Get the free download and host the most beautiful Thanksgiving ever!
At our house, there’s a flurry of activity to get Thanksgiving dinner on the table. I try to be as prepared in advance as I can, but there are always last-minute things to do—rolls to take out of the oven, stuffing to take off the stove, little feet to shoo out of the kitchen.
In other words, if you’re hosting Thanksgiving dinner, you’ve got your hands full! Of course, that doesn’t mean it has to be stressful.
I’ve got you covered with my favorite Thanksgiving recipes, simple Thanksgiving table settings, easy-to-make Thanksgiving centerpiece, and all of my best Thanksgiving entertaining tips. So take a deep breath, because you’ve got this!
Free Printable Word Search
One of my favorite ideas is to include Thanksgiving activities – just a little something to occupy guests while I finish last-minute preparations. I try to be thoughtful about what will help make the holiday enjoyable and stress-free for myself and my guests.
You’ll love this free printable Thanksgiving word search. I shared it on the Better Homes and Gardens Style Spotters blog, and it was a hit when I used it at my own Thanksgiving celebration!
This Thanksgiving word search is the perfect addition to every place setting because both adults and children can play along!
Bonus! Because I can’t help but make even the most utilitarian items feel a touch special, of course I designed it with classic style in mind. I think it ended up being just as pretty to look at as it was fun to play along with.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- A home printer – This one is our favorite over the years!
- Heavy cardstock – This will make the word searches elegant enough for your Thanksgiving table setting, but of course you can use any paper you have on hand! You can print right from your phone.
- A steady hand with scissors or a paper cutter for cleaner edges.
How to Print this Free Thanksgiving Word Search
- First, download the free file (linked below).
- Print at home using basic paper or card stock, your choice!
- Cut with scissors or your paper cutter, and place at your Thanksgiving Table Setting for a gorgeous table accent.
Thanksgiving Word Search Printable Tips
- Make sure to set out pencils, pens, markers, or crayons for guests to use.
- Even the smallest children who don’t read yet will love being able to color, and beginning readers can have fun looking for letters they recognize.
- Print extra Thanksgiving word searches so the kids can fill them out, or you can even use them as part of a fun gift for guests as they leave the party.
- Not hosting yourself? That’s great too! Pair these Thanksgiving word searches with any of my favorite Hostess Gift Ideas to help entertain everyone and take something off the hostess’ plate this year!
Join Our Community
Let’s keep in touch! Receive exclusive content, including never-seen-before photos, our favorite home decor DIYs and more!