A fun and refreshing champagne punch cocktail that is as flavorful as it is refreshing! This perfectly spiked peach cocktail is an excellent addition to any brunch. Easy and quick to make with just three ingredients and fresh fruit, this light brunch punch cocktail is perfect if you are entertaining a crowd.
This recipe for Peach Champagne Punch is an easy to make, easy to sip recipe that’s perfect for brunch and showers. It’s just as beautiful and it is flavorful which makes it great for all of those Instagram pics and boomerangs we’re all guilty of snapping at any brunch.
This brunch punch recipe is wonderfully light and refreshing and makes a wonderful addition to any afternoon gathering. Love a festive spring cocktail? Don’t miss this shot of gold for St. Patrick’s Day and beyond, and be sure to check out all my other cocktail recipes.
A signature cocktail makes entertaining easy. It eliminates mundane choices that can complicate your hostess duties, while creating one spectacular option. This champagne punch comes together easily to leave you to host.
I always love a traditional mimosa, but this peach champagne punch is a colorful, flavorful and memorable addition, making it the perfect brunch signature cocktail.
In fact, it’s been pinned more than 100,000 times! Have you tried it yet?
As a former event planner, I like to serve a drink that suits almost everyone, yet it quick and easy to mix when it’s time to refresh cocktails. This peach champagne punch is always a crowd-pleaser and a beautiful addition to any spring table setting.
The beauty of this champagne punch is that you can customize it as much as you want. I used peach champagne, but you can use any champagne flavor you like and it will still work.
Peach Champagne Punch Ingredients
- Lemon juice – use fresh lemon juice to give this punch a little acidity and fresh flavor.
- Simple syrup – It’s so easy to make your own simple syrup, you just heat equal amounts of sugar and water together and stir until dissolved.
- Champagne – I used peach champagne for this cocktail, but you can use any you want. Prosecco will also work really well.
- Fruit – Finish the punch with fresh blueberries, sliced apple and strawberries to add some color to each glass.
Easy Peach Champagne Punch
- Prep – make the simple syrup by heating and stirring sugar and water together until dissolved. Prepare the fruits.
- Combine – mix all of the ingredients together
- Pour – serve in glasses with pieces of the fruit.
Make this peach cocktail a mocktail by swapping he champagne for sparkling peach juice. Your pregnant guests will thank you, as will any children in attendance!
Try A Champagne Punch Bar
This would also work great as a champagne bar for parties. Just set out all of the ingredients and a variety of flavored champagne bottles, and let the guests customize as they like.
Can You Make This Brunch Punch Ahead Of Time?
You don’t want to make this peach cocktail more than an hour ahead of time or the champagne will lose it’s fizz.
You can make the simple syrup up to two weeks ahead of time and keep it in an airtight bottle in the fridge.
- Chill your champagne in the fridge before you make this cocktail. It’s best not to add ice as this can dilute the drink.
- I used blueberries, apples and strawberries, but you can mix and match depending on what you have. This champagne punch will be great with sliced mango or raspberries.
- If you make this cocktail a little ahead of time, keep it in the fridge so it’s chilled when you serve it.
If you try this yummy peach brunch punch, please come back to share using my 5 star rating in the comments below! Not only do I appreciate it, but I know readers do, too!
More Brunch Cocktail Recipes
- ¼ cups lemon juice
- ⅓ cups simple syrup
- 1 bottle champagne (I use peach)
- blueberries, apples, strawberries
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl or large jug.
- Chill Champagne
- Avoid Serving with Ice
Estimated nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed.