Easy Lavender Milk Bath recipe with just a few natural ingredients in less than 3 minutes.
It may be spring, but around here, it’s the season of gift-giving. Mother’s Day, housewarming, and of course teacher appreciation to name a few. This milk bath is a beautiful homemade gift for any of the above!
Lavender Milk Bath is the perfect way to pamper those you love, or who love your children. I can only imagine how exhausted teachers are by May!
But let’s be honest, it’s all about relaxation. Everyone needs a little time to themselves! Sneaking away for a quiet bath is a rare luxury in this season of my life, but a gift I’m giving to myself this week as well!
This makes an excellent Mother’s Day gift! Check out this inspiring round-up of my favorite handmade Mother’s Day Gift Ideas.
This Lavender Milk Bath recipe requires just a few natural ingredients and only 2-3 minutes to mix and bottle making it a great last minute gift for yourself or others!
If you love the fragrance of lavender as much as I do, don’t skip these darling Lavender Pots that come with a free printable gift tag!
Lavender Milk Bath Ingredients
- Powdered Milk – Cleanses and most importantly, naturally moisturizes skin.
- Baking Soda – Removes dead skins cells while balancing the PH, helping you maintain clear skin.
- Lavender Essential Oil – A calming oil said to release tension, disinfect, increase circulation and relieve pain.
How to Make Lavender Milk Bath
- Combine dried milk and baking soda.
- Add essential oil, stirring to remove clumps.
To Use: Add 3/4 cup lavender milk bath to warm running water.
To Store: Store in an airtight container for up to a month or as long as it remains fragrant. You can freshen milk bath with a few additional drops of essential oil.
You can find my original milk bath recipe here. If you make try or gift this recipe, please return to share or tag me on Instagram, I’d love to see/hear! Hope you find a little time for yourself as well.
PS these giftable jars are available here (affiliate link).
More Homemade Beauty Recipes
- Mint Milk Bath
- DIY Sugar Lip Scrub
- Homemade Lilac Bath Milk
- Homemade Rose Milk Bath Recipe
- Milk and Honey Face Mask
Lavender Milk Bath
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl
- Mix with a spoon or whisk until smooth.
- Add ¾ cup milk bath to warm running water.