Make the most incredible Fiesta Ranch Seasoning in just minutes with herbs and spices you already have on hand! This easy spice blend is perfect to make dips and dressings, or add to veggies, meats, popcorn and MORE!
If you love a classic ranch seasoning, ranch dip and ranch dressing, you’re going to be overjoyed about this Fiesta Ranch version! It’s a kicked-up zesty take on that classic ranch flavor that the whole family is going to love.
Fiesta Ranch Mix is an easy, gluten free, dairy free, keto friendly recipe you can make and use immediately, or keep on hand in your pantry like we do. I love to whip up an incredible ranch dressing, marinate chicken, toss with popcorn and so much more! (See all the delicious ideas below!)
My not-so-secret seasoning for the best beef tacos has always started with a traditional taco seasoning, mixed with fiesta ranch seasoning. Occasionally, Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch packets can be difficult to find on store shelves, so I decided it was high time I make my own version!
I love making my own spice blends. It’s so easy to do and wonderful to have them on hand.
When you make it yourself, you can customize to your taste and dietary needs. It’s packed full of flavor – not preservatives! It’s so simple and delicious you won’t be able to resist swirling it into everything you can dream up!
Fiesta Ranch Blend Ingredients
- Dried parsley
- Minced onion
- Dried chives
- Chili powder
- Ground cumin
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Make Buttermilk Ranch Dressing– Add ⅓ cup dry buttermilk powder or add fresh buttermilk to mix. If you add buttermilk powder, it’s best to use immediately.
- Make it Less Spicy – halve the chili powder in this recipe for less heat.
- Low Sodium – Skip the salt.
How to Make Fiesta Ranch
- Combine herbs and seasonings.
- Store in a spice jar or airtight container.
- For a fine powder (more like the traditional store bought seasoning packets), combine in a small food processor.
- To double or triple this recipe, simply use the 1x2x3x tab in the printable recipe card.
- Use my printable Measurement Conversion Chart to replace any store bought seasoning blends with this homemade version, easily!
Fiesta Ranch Serving Suggestions
- Make Ranch Dressing – Whisk 1 tablespoon ranch dressing with ⅓ cup olive oil mayonnaise, ⅓ cup buttermilk and whisk to combine.
- Fiesta Ranch Dip – Combine 2 tablespoons fiesta ranch seasoning with ½ cup olive oil mayonnaise, ½ cup sour cream and ¼ cup buttermilk (or until you reach the desired consistency). Stir and refrigerate 30+ minutes to allow the flavors to marinate.
- Shortcut Best Beef Tacos – Add this fiesta ranch to your traditional taco seasoning for the most incredible tacos!
- Fiesta Ranch Chicken – Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and coat both sides with ranch seasoning. Bake. See my Baked Chicken Breast recipe for more details.
- Make Fiesta Ranch Cauliflower
- Fiesta Ranch Pretzels – Toss pretzels in melted butter. Create a layer of pretzels in roasting or sheet pan and sprinkle homemade ranch on top. Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Fiesta Ranch Crackers – Toss oyster crackers in ¼ cup melted butter, stir in 2 tablespoons seasoning. Toss in a ziplock bag or stir in a small bowl to combine. Create a layer of crackers in roasting or sheet pan and sprinkle homemade ranch on top. Bake at 250 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Creamy Fiesta Ranch Mac and Cheese – Add 2 teaspoons ranch to your cheese mixture before baking.
- Make Fiesta Ranch Wings – Toss wings with olive oil. Spread wings on to a parchment covered baking sheet or roasting pan and sprinkle seasoning on top. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes. Toss with honey.
- Fiesta Ranch Cheese Ball – Simply add the seasoning to the cream cheese mixture.
- Fiesta Ranch Velveeta Cheese Dip – Add 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning just before warming.
- Make a Wrap – Bake chicken coated with it and or toss it with ranch dressing.
- Blend into Mashed Potatoes – Simply fold in to taste.
- Sprinkle on Popcorn – Sprinkle on top or toss while piping hot. Alternatively you can pop 8 cups and toss with 1 tablespoon seasoning.
- Toss with Roasted Nuts – Makes the ultimate snack.
- Sprinkle on Smashed Potatoes before baking.
- Blend into Flour or Breadcrumbs to Dredge
- Stir into Chicken Salad
- Toss with Fries
- Fold into Potato Salad
- Elevate a Grilled Cheese
- Mix into Corn Dip
- Mix into Scrambled Eggs and Omelets
- Pork Chops – Sprinkle seasoning on both sides before cooking.
- Burgers – Add a tablespoon into your burger patties.
Use 1 ½ tablespoons ranch dressing seasoning mix as a substitute for a the one ounce store bought packet in recipes calling for dry ranch seasoning.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Hungry for more easy recipes? Sign up for my free recipe club and have amazing recipes delivered directly to your inbox each week!
More Homemade Seasoning Recipes
- Taco Seasoning
- Fajita Seasoning
- Italian Seasoning
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Steak Seasoning
- Cajun Seasoning
- Poultry Seasoning
- Blackened Seasoning
- ¼ cup dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- In a small bowl or jar, combine spices.
- For a fine powder, combine in a small food processor.
- Store in an airtight container.
Estimated nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed.