No Bake Peanut Butter Bars that are gluten free, sweet and salty and oh so delicious! This easy Peanut Butter Bars recipe uses just 5 ingredients – peanut butter, chocolate chips, butter, chips and powdered sugar.
Is there anything better than a sweet and salty dessert? I just can’t resist the flavor packed combo. We celebrated with friends over the weekend and I brought my favorite No Bake Peanut Butter Bars made with my Kettle Chips, for some sweet and salty fun!
They’re incredibly quick and easy to make, which is essential for last-minute get togethers. They’re delightfully chilled for a fantastic fall or summer treat.
These No Bake Peanut Butter Bars melt in your mouth and can be likened to “crack.” They’re just that good! It’s no wonder why they were featured on MSN!
Shall we get down to the good stuff?
This recipe consists of just 5 simple ingredients. Peanut butter, chocolate chips, powdered sugar, butter and kettle chips, of course!
How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Make the Crust – Crush kettle chips and blend with peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar. Pour into lined baking dish.
- Make the Filling – Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter and pour over the chip mixture.
- Refrigerate – Refrigerate to set, cut and enjoy!
I love the slightly crunchy crust paired with the smooth chocolate. I added a little sea salt. You know, for good measure!
- Refrigerate before serving
- Store – Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week
Love peanut butter as much as we do? You’ve got to try this incredible peanut butter sheet cake recipe. Check out even more amazing Peanut Butter Recipes here and learn how to make peanut butter here!
Many of you will be happy to know that these fantastic bars are also gluten-free!
Hungry for more easy recipes? Sign up for my free recipe club and have amazing recipes delivered directly to your inbox each week!
- Using a food processor or a tightly sealed bag and mallet, crush chips and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix 1 c peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter into the crushed chips. Pour into 9×9″ pan. I line mine with parchment paper, but they come out easily, even when ungreased.
- Combine chocolate chips and ¼ c peanut butter. Microwave in 15 second intervals until smooth. Pour over the chip mixture, using a spatula to smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours and serve chilled.
Estimated nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed.
Originally published July 2015, updated September 2018