Stunning pieces are available in the new Studio McGee line with Threshold for Target. This affordable line is filled to the brim with stylish furniture, accessories and more!
You know I don’t typically do this style of post – but gosh, this line is so good and so affordable, I just can’t help but sing about it from the rooftops (and make my wishlist!)
The Studio McGee at Target partnership with Threshold is full of neutral pieces that are easy to integrate into your home. You can do anything from a little refresh to a full makeover and still maintain a budget.
Because Studio McGee style is such a favorite around here, this post is continuously updated as merchandise availability changes at Target. Current update is January 2, 2022.
It’s all available at a fraction of the price of the Shop McGee online store – so pieces will go quickly!
When I design a space in our home, my goal is always to create a warm and cozy, collected vibe. One of the masters of this style is Shea McGee! Her designs always exude warmth, class, and a stunning mixture of neutrals and calming textures.
You can shop the complete line here!
- Items Sell Fast! Keep in mind that the most popular items in each season’s release will sell out quickly. If you love it, grab it!
- Set Alerts. If an item you love is out of stock, set an in-stock alert. You’ll be notified with an email as soon as the item comes back!
- Some items ship, some are local. If an item is out of stock for shipping, expand your local search to look at nearby stores.
- This post is organized into categories. Use the table of contents drop down menu to jump directly to the products you’re interested in viewing!
Studio McGee Target Art and Mirrors
McGee and Co has always been known for their wide selection of beautiful art, but now it’s at an affordable price! When the last collection launched I quickly purchased a couple pieces that would have cost hundreds of dollars if purchased elsewhere!
These pretty pieces are the perfect blend of rustic and modern. They feel warm and special, and I can’t wait to incorporate these into both of our homes!
Wreaths and Greenery
These pretty greenery options can add life to your home all year round!
Kitchen and Dining
This is the kind of accent furniture I have dreams about! Clean lines, traditional finishes, and the prettiest textures… it’s the perfect way to add warmth and elegance to your home in the coming months!
The lighting is a new addition to this season’s lineup and I am in love! Loving the seagrass pendants and lamps, the prettiest gold finishes and even pendant chandeliers!
Rugs and Textiles
These beautiful patterns and textures are the ultimate way to add warmth and beauty to your home. I’ve written about Vintage Turkish Rugs, The Best Pet Friendly Rug, and Where to Buy Pillow Covers before… and this line makes it so easy!
I’d love to hear from you! Are you excited about any of these beautiful and affordable pieces to your home? I know I will be clicking add to cart as soon as I can!
More Decor Inspiration
- Amazon Home
- Magnolia at Target: Hearth and Hand
- The Perfect Nightstand Height
- Serena and Lily Dupes
- Bookshelf Decor Ideas
- Amazon Furniture
- How to Mix Throw Pillow Covers (and Where to Buy Them)
- Coffee Table Books
- Built in Bookshelves