- Roll out your dough on a lightly floured surface as you normally would & top with butter & cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Using a pizza cutter, create long strips.
- At the same time, roll each end of a strip toward one another until they touch. Turn it on it’s side.
- Gently pull down the bottom of the dough with your finger to slightly stretch.
- Lightly pinch the bottom of the heart & place into a greased pie dish.
I’d love to see photos if you make these – just tag me on Instagram!
Save this tutorial & recipe for later by pinning it here: