Easy and creamy peanut butter fruit dip recipe. Update your fruit tray with this fresh take on a traditional dip that will have everyone asking for the recipe
Step aside traditional cream cheese and cool whip dips! There’s a new flavor in town!
When making peanut butter frosting for our brownies, I realized thanks to the help of littles, that it’s equally good as a fruit dip! Mix up your fruit platter this fall with this sweet peanut butter dip you can whip up in minutes!
Apples have never been so happy – and neither have our girls!
This creamy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip is an amazing way to turn fruit into a special treat! It’s luxuriously creamy and sooooo good!
Serve it with apples and pears, fruit kabobs and add a marshmallow or two just for fun.
This dip is an incredible crowd pleaser for tailgates, holiday parties, summer cookouts and so much more!
Table of Contents
Peanut Butter Fruit Dip Ingredients
- Peanut Butter – Crunchy or creamy, your choice!
- Powdered Sugar – Also known as confectioner’s sugar, it sweetens the dip while maintaining a creamy texture. If you don’t have any on hand, you can pulse white granulated sugar in a food processor until fine and fluffy.
- Milk – Anything from skim milk to heavy cream works well.
How to Make Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- Combine – In a medium mixing bowl combine peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Serve – Serve with your favorite fruits and crackers.
- Apples – Granny Smith, Gala, Pink Lady, Jonagold, Honeycrisp. Toss in citrus juice to prevent browning.
- Pears – Toss in citrus juice to prevent browning.
- Grapes – Red or green.
- Bananas – Serve immediately or covered in citrus juice to prevent browning.
- Melon – Canteloupe and honey dew.
You can find all my Amazing Peanut Butter Recipes right here!
If you like this recipe, you may also like Easy Garlic Cheese Bake! You can learn how to create the apple & pear tray centerpiece here as well! It’s a beautiful addition to any fall table, but especially a buffet.
Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Easy & creamy peanut butter fruit dip recipe. Update your fruit tray with this fresh take on a traditional dip that will have everyone asking for the recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy milk 2% of Vitamin D preferred
- Combine ingredients until smooth!
- Serve with your favorite fruits.