No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are easy to make, packed with protein and stuffed with Reese’s Pieces for good measure.
They’re made with just 7 ingredients and are ready to devour in 10 minutes!
Yes, you read that right. You know I love that sweet and salty combo – and I can’t resist Reese’s Pieces, so I decided to add a little surprise in these No Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies. In fact, you’d probably be surprised if I didn’t, right? There’s nothing like candy tucked inside of cookies for a sweet surprise.
The best part is that they’re ready to enjoy in just 10 minutes – without having to preheat the oven or refrigerate and wait! They make a great after school snack and of course the perfect fall treat!
All you need to make No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies without cocoa is sugar, butter, milk, vanilla, peanut butter, quick oats and Reese’s Pieces!
How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies:
- Combine sugar, butter and milk, bring to a boil.
- Stir in vanilla, peanut butter and oats. Stir to cool the batter.
- Form balls, add Reese’s Pieces and cover with a little extra batter.
- Drop onto a lined cookie sheet and allow them to set.
How to Stuff Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop dough.
- Create a well using your thumb.
- Add Reese’s Pieces (or the candy of your choice).
- Cover with excess dough or add additional dough to seal.
Tips to Make No Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Use regular creamy peanut butter, not natural
- Use the heaviest milk you have (Vitamin D or 2% is preferable)
I hope you love these peanut butter no-bake cookies! If your family loves peanut butter recipes as much as mine does, give this peanut butter cake recipe a try! I promise you won’t regret it!
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please write a five star review and help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter and milk, stirring occasionally.
- Bring to a rapid boil for 1 minute (bubbles make and break continuously).
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and peanut butter, followed by oats until the mixture begins to cool (about 2 minutes).
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop dough, create a well with your thumb, add 4-5 Reese’s Pieces and seal with excess dough.
- Drop onto lined cookie sheet and allow to set.
Estimated nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed.