We’re sharing free printable Christmas activities! These are fun Christmas games that adults and kids alike can enjoy while waiting for breakfast, brunch or dinner to be served.
Christmas activities are one of my favorite entertaining essentials to occupy guests while I’m putting the finishing touches on Christmas brunch or dinner. Today I’m sharing one of my favorite Christmas activities – a Christmas word search!
Christmas games can fit seamlessly into table setting, too! They’re the perfect addition to a place setting on top of the napkin. Don’t forget to leave plenty of pens or pencils as well!
Christmas Games for Kids
I tested this printable Christmas word search with our 3 girls. It was challenging enough for our almost 9 year old and even our 5 year old was able to find several of the words. Word searches make great Christmas activities for kids of all ages!
You can download your free printable word search here. Are you on the list? To thank you for following along, subscribers also receive free printable place cards! While I used them with our Christmas arrangements to create a holiday table, they’re seasonless!
You can make so many Christmas games with these little place cards. Some ideas include:
- Scramble kids’ names so they can have fun finding their seats
- Rather than using guests’ names, give clues to whose place setting it is – it’s a fun way to share little known facts about one another or to help guests get to know one another
- Inside the place card, have guests share what their greatest gift of 2018 was – you can have them read them aloud between dinner and dessert while you’re clearing the table or putting the finishing touches on dessert
Where/How to Print these Christmas Games
- Click here to download the word search and here to subscribe for your free printable place cards. If you’re already part of the community, then watch your email for the access code.
- Click “file” followed by “print” to print at home OR
- Upload them to FedEx office online to have them printed on card stock