Raspberry Vinaigrette Ingredients
- Raspberry Vinegar – Yes, raspberry vinegar is a thing! And the star of the show. It’s perfectly tart and sweet, giving this homemade salad dressing a bright, clean flavor. You can find it at Whole Foods or Target. One of my favorite brands is L’Olivier.
- Olive Oil – Another important component when it comes to making your own vinaigrette. Make sure to use a high quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the best flavor.
- Sugar – A small spoonful of sugar adds that touch of sweetness to balance out the tartness in a raspberry vinaigrette. Honey or agave would be a nice substitute.
- Dijon Mustard – Note, I don’t like mustard. Not even remotely! I incorporate it into this dressing to balance the tang from the vinegar without having to use more olive oil, resulting in a skinny salad dressing!
How to Make Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- To mix, just combine ingredients and shake in a jar. I love using this mason jar infuser because it also controls my pour.
How Many Calories Are in Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing?
One serving of this skinny raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing is only 131 calories!
How Long Does Homemade Vinaigrette Last?
This quick and easy vinaigrette will last in the fridge to up to 1 week. I like to store it in this mason jar infuser to have my dressing at the ready whenever the craving strikes!
More Vinaigrette Recipes You’ll Love:
- Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
- White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- White Wine Vinaigrette
- Cilantro Lime Dressing (Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette)
- Chipotle Dressing (Apple Chipotle Vinaigrette)
If you try this Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe, please come back to share using my 5 star rating in the comments below! Not only do I appreciate it, but I know readers do, too! For more easy recipes and simple living ideas, subscribe to my newsletter!
Skinny Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/2 c raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake.