Amazing Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies. These Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are as good or better than classic peanut butter cookies! You’ll love these easy, low calorie cookies that are naturally gluten free!
I’m always looking for ways to cure my sweet tooth, without tipping the scale. These Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are naturally low calorie – about half of a traditional peanut butter cookies. They make an incredible snack without all the guilt.
These Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies are just 80 calories each! However, this recipe is so incredible, you may have a difficult time stopping at just one. Maybe you have more willpower than I do?
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie Ingredients
- Peanut Butter – creamy or crunchy, your choice. For best results, don’t use natural peanut butter.
- Sugar – granulated sugar – if you really want to reduce the calories, you can use just 3/4 cup.
- Egg – the glue that holds it all together.
- Salt – salt brings out the flavors of all the ingredients in these cookies, making them the ultimate sweet and salty treat!
- Vanilla – I like to use homemade vanilla, but any will do!
- Baking Soda – the leavening agent that makes them rise.
- Add chocolate chips
- Add nuts
They’re such a great fix for a last minute craving or sweet tooth. They’re naturally gluten free, but you’ll never miss the flour and stack up to traditional peanut butter cookies without all the calories. I use a cookie scoop to achieve a perfect portion.
How to Make Low Calorie Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
To see how easy these Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies are to make, watch the video below.
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, salt, baking soda and vanilla until smooth.
- Add egg until just combined.
- Use a dough scoop or roll into balls and bake on a cookie sheet.
They’re so good you’ll want to make them again and again, so go ahead and pin them for later! If you love this recipe as much as I do, please leave a five star review in the comments below!
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies (that are flourless!)
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, peanut butter and egg. Add salt, vanilla and baking soda.
- Roll into balls and bake 11 minutes.