Free printable Christmas Wine Gift Tags – spread holiday cheer with these gift tags for your hostess or a beautiful last minute gift.
Did you see SNL last weekend? I was almost in tears when he said “How about you, the hostess with the mostess taking care of everybody, how do you do it?” She responded with a smile “I guess I was just full of Christmas cheer” as they cut to her gulping down glass after glass of wine.
You can watch it here! Is it just me or have you felt this way, too? The past several years our holidays have felt easy, but there was a day when I needed all the Christmas cheer!
I’m sending you a little holiday cheer – free printable Christmas wine gift tags. You can gift wine throughout the holidays (New Year’s Eve is just around the corner) with these “Holiday cheer” gift tags! Wine makes a great last minute gift, a gift for the friend that has everything, or a beautiful hostess gift.
With these Christmas wine gift tags, you don’t even need a gift bag! Just print, cut and tie onto a bottle with ribbon. If you’d like, you can garnish with a little fresh greenery found in your backyard, local nursery or hardware store.
While these free printable Christmas wine gift tags are available for everyone to download, I have a subscriber-only library filled with printables as well! You can get access by subscribing here!
These can be used on any of your favorite spirits like bourbon, tequila, or brandy as well! In fact, they can be used on any holiday gift!
How to Print Christmas Wine Gift Tags
- Click here to download your Holiday Cheer gift tags and save to an easy place to access (like your desktop).
- Print at home or upload to a printer (I use FedEx Office) and print on card stock.
How to Use Your Christmas Wine Gift Tags
- Using a paper cutter or scissors, cut out your gift tags.
- Use a hole punch and string a ribbon through one side to side a bow. Optional: insert greenery into knot.
- OR cut a short length of ribbon and wrap around the neck of the wine bottle until the two ends cross. Use double stick tape to adhere the top piece of ribbon to the lower piece.
- Adhere wine tag with a piece of double stick tape on top of the ribbon.
More Gift Ideas
- Wishing You a Sweet Christmas (subscriber only, subscribe here)
- Printable Recipe Cards
- Latte Joy Espresso Cookies with Latte Joy Gift Tags
- Christmas Gift Tags
- Pinecone Centerpiece
- Gift Card Wrapping Ideas