Free printable Christmas gift tags – beautiful holiday gift tags you can print last minute at home. These Christmas tags are an affordable, personalized touch to any gift!
Originally published Dec 19, 2018.
I hope your philosophy is better late than never because I’m always running behind. I’ve been meaning to share these Christmas gift tags with you all month, but finally tended to our gift wrapping today.
I love sharing beautiful printable items with you- don’t forget to check out my printable baking essentials list, as well as the pretty recipe cards that match these tags! Looking for an inexpensive touch of holiday decor? Don’t miss this pretty printable Christmas tree art!
Printable Christmas Gift Tags
These are perfect for your last minute gift wrapping. In fact, they’re such a pretty, personalized touch that the gift recipient will never know you threw that gift together so quickly.
I created free printable Christmas gift tags to make gift wrapping a little easier for you this year. With a little sprig of juniper these printable holiday gift tags make a pretty package.
Free Printable Christmas Tags
These gift tags will save you both time and money. If you’re anything like me you will find these at 11pm on Christmas Eve as you prepare to wrap your packages and print them in a pinch. Either way, I hope you enjoy them, too!
Love charming, inexpensive holiday decor as much as we do? Check out this pretty Pinecone Centerpiece for more inspiration!
Where to Use Your Christmas Tags
These pretty printable tags work for a variety of gifts for the holidays! Consider them in the following gifting situations:
- A traditionally wrapped gift box
- Bottle of wine
- Homemade Baked Goods! Learn how to package cookies here, and find my most popular Christmas baked gift right here- homemade cinnamon bread!
- Attach to a gift card- the ultimate last minute gift that everyone appreciates!
- Add to a bag of candy for teachers or admin staff at school.
- Gifts from Santa! Yes, sometimes the big guy is a last minute wrapper, too. These pretty gift tags are an easy way to add a little festive flair to a midnight wrapping session.
- Add to a ribbon around a bouquet of flowers for a special personalized touch. Learn how to be your own florist right here!
These tags work beautifully for Advent gifts as well – check out our charming Wooden Advent Calendar!
How to Use Your Christmas Gift Tags
- Download your Christmas Gift Tags here.
- Print on card stock at home or upload to have them printed (FedEx Office and Office Depot are good options).
- Cut using a paper cutter or scissors.
- Use a hole punch to tie with a ribbon or double stick tape to secure to the package.
Looking for hostess gifts for the holiday season? Check out my Thoughtful Hostess Gifts!
You’ll Also Love these Printable Gift Tags and Gifts
- Holiday Cheer Christmas Wine Gift Tags
- Wishing You a Sweet Christmas (subscriber only, subscribe here)
- Printable Recipe Cards Gift
- Latte Joy Espresso Cookies with Latte Joy Gift Tags
- Gift Card Wrapping Ideas