Free printable Christmas gift tags – beautiful holiday gift tags you can print last minute at home.
I hope your philosophy is better late than never because I’m always running behind. I’ve been meaning to share these Christmas gift tags with you all month, but finally tended to our gift wrapping today.
I created free printable Christmas gift tags to make gift wrapping a little easier for you this year. With a little sprig of juniper these printable holiday gift tags make a pretty package.
These gift tags will save you time and money. If you’re anything like me you will find these at 11pm on Christmas Eve as you prepare to wrap your packages and print them in a pinch. Either way, I hope you enjoy them, too!
You’ll Also Love these Printable Gift Tags and Gifts
- Holiday Cheer Christmas Wine Gift Tags
- Wishing You a Sweet Christmas (subscriber only, subscribe here)
- Printable Recipe Cards Gift
- Latte Joy Espresso Cookies with Latte Joy Gift Tags
How to Use Your Christmas Gift Tags
- Download your Christmas Gift Tags here.
- Print on card stock at home or upload to have them printed (FedEx Office and Office Depot are good options).
- Cut using a paper cutter or scissors.
- Use a hole punch to tie with a ribbon or double stick tape to secure to the package.