My motto is, life is more fun with funfetti, so I created this easy Funfetti Bread recipe for the girls to enjoy.
It seems everyone loves my easy sweet bread recipe, adults and children alike, but if your kids are like mine, sprinkles are always a win – especially if they come in pink and purple hues. I picked up these pretty sprinkles at Home Goods for Easter, but some things can’t wait. They inspired this funfetti bread recipe!
Funfetti bread is delicious on it’s own or served warm, smothered in butter. I made it in my favorite giftable mini loaf pans to share with others – it’s the perfect for one for you and one for me since it makes 6-8 miniature loaves! I pick them up for just $1 apiece at Michael’s, but you can find similar miniature loaf pans here online !
As with most of my bread recipes, it only takes 5 minutes hands on time, but spends 40 minutes in the oven acting as potpourri for your home. The aroma is so sweet and amazing that I wish I could capture it in a candle. Since I can’t, I’ll keep baking, and bringing you new recipes!
You can see how moist and colorful funfetti bread is. If you make it, I’d love to hear what you and your family think! We’ll be making it again for Easter brunch in just a few short weeks.
Tips to make Sweet Bread:
- mix dry ingredients separately before incorporating into the wet mixture for even rise
- be careful not to overbake. Use the Toothpick test when in doubt
I hope you enjoy this easy Funfetti Bread recipe as much as we do!
- 2 c sugar
- 4 c flour
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 c milk
- 2/3 c vegetable oil
- 1/2 c sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 6-8 mini loaf pans.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl/mixer, beat eggs, milk and oil.
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet mixture until just moist.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Pour batter into loaf pans just over halfway to compensate for rise.
- Add a few additional sprinkles on top.
- Bake 40 minutes.