The Best Walking Taco Recipe
Learn how to create Walking Tacos for your next party! If you've never had a Taco in a Bag, you're missing all the fun. Bag Tacos never looked so good!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 pound ground beef lean 93/7
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 12 bags Fritos Corn Chips
Cook ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking it up with a masher or base of a wooden spoon and stir in taco seasoning until just brown.
Optional: combine ranch mix and sour cream.
Fill chip bags for walking tacos with ground beef, shredded cheese, fiesta sour cream and so much more.
- Fresh shredded monterey jack or colby jack cheese. It takes just 2 minutes and is totally worth it. The best cheese is usually reserved for blocks, plus it has less preservatives and remains in tact, making it much creamier than pre-shredded cheese.
- Sliced Olives
- Diced Onions
- Guacamole or Sliced Avocados
- Pico De Gallo
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Lettuce
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 178mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 267IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 1mg