Easy Funfetti Cookies Without a Cake Mix
These easy Funfetti Cookies are made in minutes without a cake mix. Perfect for Christmas, Valentine's Day and Birthdays!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
Servings 48 cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine butter, oil, sugars and vanilla until smooth.
Blend in eggs.
Add flour, salt, cream of tartar and baking soda until blended.
Fold in sprinkles.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto cookie sheets. Bake 8 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough. That way they will all be the same shape and size and cook evenly.
- When placing the cookie dough onto the sheets, leave a little gap between the as they will spread slightly.
- The cookies are ready to come out of the oven when they edge are set and very slightly golden brown in color.
- Use any color combination of sprinkles depending on the occasion.
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 87mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 128IU | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg