Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
These chocolate peanut butter brownies really are to die for! These brownies are made from scratch and only take 10 minutes to make. They are rich and chocolatey and the perfect balance of salt and sweety.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Peanut butter icing:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (not natural)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy milk (2%/Vitamin D)
- 2 peanut butter cups
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8x8 pan. Beat oil, sugar and vanilla, beat in eggs. In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Gradually add into your mixture and blend well. Bake 40 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and powdered sugar. Add heavy milk & whip. If needed, add an additional tablespoon at a time until a smooth consistency. Pipe or spread onto brownies (you'll have plenty left over) and add crumbled Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Pre heat the oven for the best results.
- Grease the baking dish before adding the batter.
- Use unsweetened cocoa powder and pure vanilla extract for the best tasting brownies and don't use natural peanut butter.
Calories: 563kcal | Carbohydrates: 87g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 311mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 69g | Vitamin A: 128IU | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 2mg