Calling all chocolate lovers! This Oreo Crust recipe will take all of your bake and no bake pies, bars and cheesecakes over the top! It's quick, easy and made with a just few ingredients.
crushed (2 cups / 2 rows)
In a medium mixing bowl, combine crushed Oreos and melted butter with a spatula or a fork until all the crumbs are moist.
Transfer to a greased pie dish, cake pan or springform pan.
Press into dish or pan using a measuring cup or drinking glass to create a smooth, even crust without gaps.
Refrigerate 30 minutes to set for no bake desserts. For baked desserts, fill and bake as instructed in your recipe.
- Mix it up using your favorite sandwich cookie. Golden, birthday cake, peanut butter, mint, the options are endless. Make it gluten free using gluten free sandwich cookies.
- You can use unsalted butter if you prefer. Make it dairy free by substituting with coconut oil.
How to Crush Oreos
Pulse in a food processor or blender, place in a zipper bag with air removed and place a towel over and use mallet or rolling pin to crush or place in a bowl and use a muddler to crush until fine.
To pre-bake, preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and bake 10 minutes.
Avoid gaps. Fill in with as needed.
If you have more than 1 of the same pie plate, you can gently press one on top of the other for a picture perfect compact crust without effort!
For a quick and easy shortcut, use store-bought cookie crumbs.
For easy release, grease pie dish using spray, butter or oil.
– Store covered for up to 3 days at room temperature.
– Refrigerate covered or in airtight container up to 1 week.
– Store in an airtight container or freezer bag up to 3 months. Bring to room temperature, fill and enjoy!
recipe found on
RETURN TO RECIPE