Easy and refreshing 3 ingredient lime sorbet recipe. In just 3 minutes hands-on time, you can put together a refreshing lime sorbet!
In a loaf pan or small baking dish, mix ingredients.
- Freshly squeezed or store bought in the produce or juice section of your grocery store. Use standard limes or Key Limes, your choice!
- Purchase in the spirits aisle of your grocer or make your own by combining equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Cool to use.
Optional Swirl Ins and Toppings
- Chopped Mint or Basil
- For even more lime flavor and a little texture, add the zest of 1-2 limes.
- Fold in sliced strawberries or papaya or tropical fruit.
How to Freshly Squeeze Limes
Citrus Juicer Attachment
– Affix to your KitchenAid Mixer. Cut lemon into half. Turn mixer on 2 or 4 and press lime on attachment with a bowl underneath to capture the juice.
– Cut lime in half, place one half in the citrus squeezer and squeeze over a pitcher or a bowl.
– Roll lemon firmly on counter to soften. Slice lime in half. Squeeze over bowl multiple times, pressing a spoon to release any remaining juice if needed.
- Store in an airtight container or covered securely in plastic wrap. Double wrap in a freezer bag to store up to 3 months.
recipe found on
RETURN TO RECIPE