Perfectly Peppermint White Russian
This Peppermint White Russian is wonderful for the holidays. Coffee liqueur compliments this zingy peppermint drink to make a festive peppermint cocktail.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- .75 ounces coffee liqueur
- .75 ounces vodka
- .75 ounces peppermint schnapps
- 1 tablespoon half and half
Pour simple syrup into a shallow dish or bowl, and crushed peppermints or candy canes into a second bowl.
Dip rim of your glass into simple syrup and then into crushed peppermint.
Add ice to rimmed glasses.
In an individual glass over the ice, mix the first three ingredients and stir. Add your splash of cream at the end.
Garnish and serve accordingly.
- To finish off your cocktail, top with a dollop of whipped cream and a candy cane for garnish.
- You can also mix these ingredients in a shaker and pour over ice! Simply reserve half and half for a splash at the end.
- It's so easy to make this recipe for a crowd! Simply use the new slider tool included here to scale it for a pitcher!
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 8mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 53IU | Calcium: 16mg