Eggnog Whipped Cream
Give all your holiday desserts and drinks an extra dose of merry cheer with a sweet scoop of rich and luscious eggnog whipped cream.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- 1 cup heavy cream cold
- 1/2 cup eggnog cold
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar up to 1/3
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Garnish with nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon rum
- Increase to a teaspoon of nutmeg
Tips to Make the Best Whipped Cream
- Use very cold heavy whipping cream.
- Freeze your mixing bowl and mixer attachments to add an extra chilled element.
- Start by slowly whisking the cream.
- Don’t over-whip!
- Make up to four hours ahead to maintain volume. You can refrigerate homemade whipped cream for up to 24 hours ahead of time, but it may begin to separate so I always prefer to wait.
- Freeze leftovers! It works surprisingly well.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 39mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 376IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg