Served alongside any of your favorite dinner entrees, Italian Vegetables are seasoned and oven-roasted to perfection. Italian Roasted Vegetables are rustic, simple and so beautiful to serve!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 tsp thyme dried
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 can can of quartered artichokes
- 1 package mushrooms
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1.5 pounds baby red potatoes sliced in half
- 10.5 ounce grape tomatoes
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Mix your herbs, liquids and seasonings in a small bowl. Set Aside.
Cut your vegetables into small pieces. Keep the size as uniform as possible to ensure even baking. Hold your mushrooms back- don't mix with the rest of the veggies!
Place on baking sheet (lined in foil or parchment for easy clean-up).
Roast for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
At the halfway point, add your mushrooms (They've been marinating in any remaining sauce).
When the florets begin to show a golden brown edge and become soft, remove from oven.
- Use aluminum foil (sprayed with olive oil) for easier clean up.
- Be sure to withhold mushrooms until the halfway point!
- Brush veggies with any remaining marinade at halfway point.
- Any vinegar will work! Pick your favorite.
- Be sure to see notes about other Italian vegetables that will work- experiment!
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 750mg | Potassium: 1061mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1073IU | Vitamin C: 78mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 2mg