Peppermint Fruit Dip
Peppermint fruit dip is an excellent sweet Christmas appetizer or dessert you can make in just a few minutes with just 3 ingredients! Perfect for sharing!
Prep Time 6 minutes
Total Time 6 minutes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint or 9 candy canes crushed
In a large mixing bowl/mixer, begin to beat heavy cream with whisk attachment on low. Gradually increase speed until stiff.
Reduce speed & gradually add powdered sugar, followed by peppermint.
Serve immediately or refrigerate & serve.
- If you don't have a stand mixer or electric whisk, you can whip the cream by hand, it will just take a little longer.
- You can use crushed peppermint or candy canes to flavor this dip.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, not all at once.
- Store covered in the fridge.
Calories: 248.31kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.11g | Protein: 1.03g | Fat: 10.62g | Saturated Fat: 7.81g | Cholesterol: 20.38mg | Sodium: 15.42mg | Potassium: 11.16mg | Sugar: 37.76g | Vitamin A: 218.66IU | Calcium: 31.85mg