Strawberry Snow Ice Cream
Creamy Strawberry Snow Ice Cream for a fun and flavorful snow day treat.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup strawberry Nesquik
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups clean snow
In a mixing bowl, combine milk and strawberry powder until dissolved.
Stir in clean snow until it has reached the desired consistency.
Serve immediately or freeze.
- Your result will largely depend on what kind of snow you have. If needed, freeze your snow for a few minutes first. If you have a wet snow, you’ll use less milk or cream. A dry snow may use more.
- Gather ingredients and make your mixture first before bringing in snow as it will quickly melt. You can always pop it in the freezer, if needed.
- Be sure to blend sugar into milk mixture first to help the sugar dissolve so it doesn’t result in a gritty dessert.
- You can blend in more snow as needed to reach the desired consistency.
Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 81mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 99IU | Calcium: 69mg