Classic Pancake Recipe with Peanut Butter Syrup
There's nothing quite like homemade pancakes and this classic pancake recipe hits the spot every single time. So quick and easy to make and topped off with a delicious and easy peanut butter syrup.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups peanut butter
Combine dry ingredients.
Add vanilla, butter and milk. Mix until incorporated well.
Blend eggs in, careful not to overheat. It's okay to have lumps.
Heat pan to medium. Pour mixture onto pan. Once it heavily bubbles, flip until slightly brown.
- Be sure to soften the butter before adding it to the pancake butter. If the butter is cold, it won't combine well with the other ingredients and can cause the pancakes to spread to much during cooking.
- Do not over mix your batter. You don't need a super smooth batter to make pancakes. Stop stirring once the ingredients are just combined.
- You can make your pancake batter the night before and keep it covered in the fridge for a quick and easy breakfast in the morning.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 432mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 467IU | Calcium: 219mg | Iron: 3mg