Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry is a classic appetizer that is effortless yet elegant and delicious. It's made with just 3 ingredients in 5 minutes hands on time. It's a memorable appetizer for holiday get togethers, celebrations and more. You can top Baked Brie with Jam and or nuts as well!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 puff pastry sheet thawed 20 minutes
- 16 ounces brie
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Unfold pastry on floured surface & roll to approximately 14", using flour as needed.
Place cheese in the center of the puff pastry & fold it over the cheese to cover it, trimming excess & tucking as needed.
Beat egg & water in small dish. Brush pastry with the mixture to coat. Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Let the puff pastry come to room temperature before using it.
- I leave the rind on the Brie. It helps it hold it's shape and adds incredible flavor.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes before serving to the table.
- Top with nuts, jam or fruit for a real festive treat!
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 235mg | Potassium: 60mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg