Strawberry Salad with Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
Easy and refreshing strawberry salad with a vinaigrette poppy seed dressing. It's a classic go-to summer salad perfect for any occasion!
Prep Time 3 minutes
Total Time 3 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup orange or raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- mixed greens
- strawberries sliced
- creamy blue cheese or goat cheese
- sliced almonds
Combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and poppy seeds in a jar and shake well.
Toss with greens and strawberries and top with blue cheese and almonds.
- Make ahead - store dressing in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Toss before serving.
- You can easily make this salad vegan by using a dairy-free cheese and you can make it into a fuller meal by adding chicken or steak.
- Be sure to wash your salad ingredients and then spin them so that they stay crispy and don't have excess water.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 663IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 1mg