Egg Nog Ice Cream
Enjoy the flavors of the season with creamy Egg Nog Ice Cream - a fun and festive Christmas dessert made with just 5 ingredients in 5 minutes!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Freezing time 4 hours
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 10 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups eggnog
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
Beat heavy cream until peaks form.
Blend in sweetened condensed milk, eggnog, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add 1-3 Tbsp boubon (to taste).
Pour into a 1 1/2 lb loaf pan or any freezer safe dish and freeze until solid - about 4+ hours.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks have formed. You can use an electric whisk for this or do it by hand, but will take a bit longer.
- Allow enough time for the ice cream to freeze - it will take around 4 hours.
- Store the ice cream in the freezer in an airtight container or covered with plastic wrap.
- This homemade ice cream is best eaten within a week or two.
- Adjust bourbon to taste.
- Sprinkle cinnamon or nutmeg on top to garnish.
Calories: 259.57kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.53g | Protein: 4.62g | Fat: 18.55g | Saturated Fat: 11.56g | Cholesterol: 87.35mg | Sodium: 68.01mg | Potassium: 187.25mg | Fiber: 0.09g | Sugar: 16.34g | Vitamin A: 733.38IU | Vitamin C: 1.49mg | Calcium: 149.16mg | Iron: 0.13mg