Sweet and Salty Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This Sweet and Salty Roasted Sweet Potatoes recipe makes an easy crowd-pleasing side dish. No one can resist these sweet potatoes with brown sugar.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon butter melted
- salt (from a grinder)to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Peel and cut sweet potatoes into cubes.
In a large bowl toss in melted butter and 3/4 c brown sugar.
Pour into a baking dish or shallow roasting pan.
Bake 45 minutes or until tender, stir and garnish remaining brown sugar and sea salt.
- Cut the potatoes into even sized cubes so they cook evenly.
- You can prep the dish a few hours ahead of time and keep in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Keep any leftovers covered in the fridge and reheat in the oven or enjoy cold the next day.
- Adjust the salt and sugar to your preference
- See those pretty little flakes of sea salt? I set my grinder to the largest setting for nice, big, flavorful flakes.
Calories: 288.34kcal | Carbohydrates: 61.18g | Protein: 2.75g | Fat: 4.34g | Saturated Fat: 2.73g | Cholesterol: 11.29mg | Sodium: 142.32mg | Potassium: 609.48mg | Fiber: 5.1g | Sugar: 33.79g | Vitamin A: 24249.1IU | Vitamin C: 4.08mg | Calcium: 75.09mg | Iron: 1.23mg